We are beyond thrilled to finally open for the season, though it will look a little different! We will re-open our winery doors this Saturday, June 6th, from 11am-5pm. Through the end of June, our hours are as follows:
Monday-Friday: By appointment at least 24 hours in advance
Reservations are highly recommended to ensure a table and space, although at this time they are not required. Please call, text or email Stephanie Wright at 434-981-1687 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your party size (no more than 6/group) and the date and time you would like to come out. There is no reservation fee or credit card required.
Additionally, much like all other businesses, we have implemented new protocols listed below that we ask you read before your visit to make it as enjoyable as possible. Thank you for your support and we can’t wait to have you out!
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the establishment or on the grounds.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces will be performed at least every 60 minutes during operations as required by the Virginia Department of Health
- All of our staff will be wearing face masks. We require that guests wear face masks while indoors and away from their tables, when traveling through the winery and while entering or exiting the winery.
- Once seated, we ask that you please remain at your table as much as possible and maintain proper social distancing of no less than 6 feet.
- Bar service and tastings are not permitted at this time.
- Glasses, bottles, and flights are available for purchase as well as cheese plates and small snacks. Outside food is permitted and encouraged!
- Please do not move tables or pull chairs from another table over; they are positioned adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Reservations are not required but recommended to guarantee a table; please do so by calling/texting or emailing Stephanie Wright at 434-981-1687 or email@example.com.
- Because of our size, we can allow parties of no more than 6 at a table.
- We know the parents need to get out as much as anyone, so children and pets are allowed provided they remain at their designated table.
- Disposable cups will be used in place of our usual glassware; however, we do have Lovingston logo glasses available for purchase for $3/glass if you would like to use it while visiting and take it home with you.